This cheesecake and strawberry dip is super creamy and perfect for submerging fruit (especially strawberries) and enjoying the delicate and delicious contrast it produces. In addition, its aroma is incredibly sweet despite its subtlety.
It is a much easier and faster way to taste a cheesecake, which also allows us to consume it in a thousand different ways, thanks to its great versatility.
Being made mainly of strawberries , this delicious dessert is rich in lecithin , fiber , flavonoids , polyphenols , vitamins C , E and group B ( B2 , B3 and B9 or folic acid ), copper , magnesium and potassium .
If we also make it with this cream cheese , we will also benefit from its content in proteins , omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, isoflavones , tryptophan , vitamins A , K and group B (especially B5 ), calcium , phosphorus , manganese and selenium. .
Below you can see what ingredients you need and the steps to follow to make this sweet dip.
|For 300 grams
- 150 gr. strawberry (without the sheets)
- 120 gr. Vegan cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons whole cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- We put all the ingredients in the glass of the blender and beat until you get a smooth and uniform texture, like a thick shake.
- We serve it in a bowl and consume it immediately, or let it thicken a little more, refrigerating it before consuming it.
- If you prefer, you can use stevia instead of sugar, but in that case it is better to add 2 tablespoons of vegetable milk.
- If you put it in the fridge, you will see that it takes a higher density.
If you have any questions, you can leave it to us in the comments. And if you dare and want to show your creations to the world, do not hesitate to label us, we will love to see them through the networks!
Do you join us on social networks? You will find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!